Hope you had a wonderful New Year’s Eve with lots of joy and yummy food!! :0)
Tomorrow, the new Occasions catalogue launches along with our Sale-A-Bration sale….it will be a HAPPY DAY!!!
- Stamp Sets – Lots of Happy Card Kit (146388)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Black Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283)
- Misc.– Big Shot (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658); Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (146840); Shimmer Ribbon Pack (147243); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Clear Block C (118486); Blender Pen (102845); Watercolor Pencils (141709); Myths & Magic 6” x 6” Glimmer Paper (145601); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Embossing Buddy (103083); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Scotch tape; Clear Wink of Stella (141897)
- Basic Black: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4” plus scrap piece
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Myths & Magic Blue Glimmer Paper: 2” x 3 3/4”
- Myths & Magic Green Glimmer Paper: 1” x 3 3/4”
- Fold Basic Black card stock in half to create card base and set aside.
- Place dies from “Celebrate You” thinlits on Whisper White card stock (on diagonal) and run through the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform. When removing the cut pieces be careful to keep the little bits that go inside the letters, as they will be glued on later.
- Place the blue glimmer paper behind the “Celebrate” and tape in place. Repeat with the green glimmer paper behind the “You” and tape in place. Trim any excess off the edge of the Whisper White layer. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the little bits that go inside the cut letters (as shown on sample).
- Use Black Memento ink to stamp flowers and sentiment on front of Whisper White layer using the stamps from “Lots of Happy Card Kit”. Colour with the Watercolour Pencils that came with the kit, as well as the Bermuda Bay pencil from the Watercolour Pencils set (annual catalogue). Use blender pen over the coloured images then add some Clear Wink of Stella. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere to card base.
- Rub embossing buddy over a scrap piece of Basic Black card stock. Ink sentiment from “Lots of Happy Card Kit” with Veramark and stamp onto black card stock. Sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder over, shaking off excess, and set with heat tool. Use Bermuda Bay Watercolour Pencil on inside of “Best”. Trim piece and adhere to card, over the original stamped image.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to flowers on the card.
- Make a bow with the Shimmery Ribbon and use Mini Glue Dots to adhere to card.
- For inside of card: cut Whisper White paper 5 1/4” x 4” and glue inside. Stamp sentiment and flowers from “Lots of Happy Card Kit”. Optional: cut second flower image on scrap paper to use as a mask. Use the Watercolour Pencils from the “Lots of Happy Card Kit” to colour the flowers and leaves. Add a touch of Clear Wink of Stella.
Shop the products!
- YEAR END SALES EVENT– until Jan. 2nd
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Colouring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!