Hi Stampers! Hope you are surviving the holiday rush! Today, I have to work on my daughter’s “DONKEY EARS” for her school play tonight. I can stamp a card, but, making ears is NOT my strength…lol. Hopefully, I can make something that looks somewhat decent.
Today, I wanted to share another fun Birthday Card created with Designer Paper!
- Stamp Sets –Happiest of Days clear #143796, wood #143793
- Card Stock/Paper – Whisper White #100730; Basic Black #121045; Soft Sky #131203; Lemon Lime Twist #144245; Naturally Eclectic Designer paper #144187
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival #140931
- Misc. Basic Rhinestone Jewels #144220; 2017-19 Color Stampin’ write Markers #131263; Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers #131263; Fast Fuse Adhesive #129026; Lemon Lime Twist ½ Finely Woven Ribbon #144135
- Basic Black 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ fold in half card base; 3¼ x 2¾
- Soft Sky 3 x 2½
- Whisper White 2¾ x 2¼; 5¼ x 4 *(inside)
- Lemon Lime Twist 5¼ x 4
- Naturally Eclectic Designer 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp the Oh Happy Days using Basic Black Archival ink into the bottom right hand side
- Adhere to the Lemon Lime Twist
- Wrap ribbon around tie a knot at the front
- Adhere both layer with ribbon into the Basic Black card front
- Stamp the gift using basic black archival ink into the small piece of whisper white
- Color the gifts using the Stampin’ Write Markers; Soft Sky, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist
- Adhere to Soft Sky card stock then into the small black card stock
- All 3 layers adhere to card front
Clickable Product List
- YEAR END SALES EVENT– until Jan. 2nd
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!