- Powder Pink Card Stock- 5 ½” x 8 ½” , folded in half, and a separate 4” x 2” piece
- Whisper White Card Stock- 5 ¼” x 4”
- Before you stamp find a circle that is approx. 2 ¾” in diameter. You can use a cup, a small bowl, a bolt of ribbon, or the little containers that Stampin’ Up accessories come in. I used my Layering Circles Framelits Dies for this. Place your “circle” item in the center of the Whisper White card stock. If your item is big and, in the way, then lightly trace a circle and put your item aside. Stamp the flower image using black ink randomly around the “circle”. Now remove your circle item or erase your pencil marks.
- Color the flowers using Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive markers. Then, adhere the Whisper White card stock to the Powder Pink card front.
- Put tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the bottom left and the upper right of the stamped flowers- just a few, you could always add more. Then sprinkle on your Gold Glitter Flakes. Lift card and tap off excess glitter. You can take a scrap piece of paper and lay it over your card front to press the glitter down. Glitter is very clingy and will collect in clumps. Play with your card and pluck off excess glitter to get it to look the way you want.
- Stamp the sentiment on the 4” x 2” Powder Pink card stock and color the leaves and flower with your markers. Then adhere to the middle front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly, add just a few more glitter flakes to the sentiment piece to finish it off!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!