Good morning! Happy Friday!
I've got an easy project to share today! Just doing my part to help you get ready for this season of gift giving 😉
You can download the project sheet here: Gift Box Punch Board Project Sheet
· Pear Pizzaz: 8”x8”, plus scraps for punching
· Cherry Cobbler: approx. 3”x5” for die cutting the pennant
· Whisper White: 1”x4.5” strip, plus scraps for circle punch
· All is Calm Designer Series Paper: approx. 8.5”x5.5” for die cutting
1. Score & punch the box using the 8”x8” sheet of cardstock- follow the directions on the Gift Box Punch Board for a 3.25” x 3.25”x 1.75” box; NOTE: add your gift to the box before completing assembly of the box and the next steps J
2. Die cut the Cherry Cobbler using the Party Pennants Bigz die, then stamp the stripes from Gorgeous Grunge using the Whisper White ink pad; use a Stamp-a-ma-jig if you prefer perfectly lined up stripes; once ink is dry, score a fold line at about 3” and adhere to the box using Glue Dots
3. Stamp the snowman and snow from White Christmas on Whisper White using Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzaz ink; punch with the 1- ¼” punch, adhere with SNAIL adhesive to the scallop circle punched from Pear Pizzazz; use Dazzling Details to colour in the ‘snow’ & use Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add small dots of glitter to the scallop circle; allow to dry
4. Die cut the All is Calm Designer Series Paper using the Gift Bow Bigz die and assemble the bow using Glue Dots; adhere to the pennant using Glue Dots
5. Stamp the sentiment on the strip of Whisper White, use the Hexagon punch to create a banner cut on each end, then use the Bone Folder to round out the strip to create a wavy banner; adhere to the box using Glue Dots; add Dazzling Details to create a sparkly border
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have the most wonderful weekend!!
November Hostess Code to use: 2793SE2R
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!