Boy that title brings back memories…did you ever play that game when you were a kid? I have fun memories of running around in the dark on a warm summer night with cousins and neighbours playing 'Ghosts in the Graveyard' 🙂 I didn't like being 'it' though 🙂 Who does?!
Today's card is just that….a ghost in a graveyard, well a pumpkin graveyard. Love it! The ghost really looks ethereal!
It really is a cute card with a little surprise!
You can download the instruction sheet here: Ghost in Graveyard Surprise Card
• Tangelo Twist card – 5.5” x 8.5”
• Blackberry Bliss layer – 4” x 5.25”
• Smoky Slate – 3.5” x 4.75” and 2” x 5.5” and scraps for layered pumpkins & leaf
1. Stamp two pumpkins and a leaf on scrap of Smoky Slate card stock and cut out with Fun Fall framelits/Big Shot. Stamp two pumpkins on and olive leaves along bottom and outside edge of Smoky Slate card layer. Stamp ghost in white craft ink on left side of Smoky Slate card layer. Stamp “Boo to You” with Blackberry Bliss ink in top right corner.
2. Stamp pumpkins in a “stack” on Smoky Slate strip, starting at the bottom and leaving off the stems of first two pumpkins. Stamp faces onto each pumpkin using Blackberry Bliss.
3. Punch top of Smoky Slate strip (pumpkin stack) with Tag Topper punch. Add Tangelo Twist ribbon. Fold strip backwards just under top pumpkin. Bring the folded edge to the bottom of the strip (covering the bottom pumpkin and press down for the second fold (accordian style). Sponge the top of the strip with Smoky Slate to look like gravestone.
4. Adhere the bottom back of the strip to the front of the card. Adhere the two cut-out pumpkins to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals, allowing the edges of the pumpkins to overlap the “gravestone”). You should be able to pull the ribbon to allow the pumpkin stack to expand. Adhere all layers to card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
News! Stampin' Up has a new promotion on right now until the end of October if you join my team this month! Contact me for more details!
October Hostess Code to use: XG2GMZCT
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!