Hello! Happy Friday!
I've got a lovely card to show you to start off your weekend 🙂
Supplies used on this card:
- Stamps: Garden in Bloom photopolymer #139433
- Cardstock: Blushing Bride #131198 Whisper White #100730, Mossy Meadow #138420, English Garden Designer Series Paper #138440, Neutrals Color Collection #138435
- Ink: Soft Suede #126978, Blushing Bride #131172, Mossy Meadow #133645
- Big Shot: Envelope Liners Framelits Dies# 132172
- Accessories: SNAIL #104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, Whisper White Medium Envelopes #107301, Ornate Tag Topper Punch #137416, Venetian Crochet Trim #134581, Gold Metallic Thread #138401, Craft Scissors #108360
- Blushing Bride card base: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored and folded at 5 1/2”
- Mossy Meadow layer: 4” x 5 ¼” – need two
- English Garden layer: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” – need one
- Whisper White inside layer: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” – need one
- Whisper White for tag: scant 2” x 3”
- Venetian Crochet Trim for tag: about 4”
- Gold Metallic Thread to tie around Venetian Crochet Trim: about 6”
- Neutrals Color Collection to line envelope: 3” x 6” –cut with largest Envelope Liner Framelit
- Adhere Mossy Meadow layer to card front and inside card with SNAIL.
- Adhere English Garden layer to Mossy Meadow layer on card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp greeting on right end of Whisper White tag piece with Soft Suede ink. Punch left end of tag with Ornate Tag Topper Punch. Thread Venetian Crochet Trim through hole on left end of tag. Wrap Gold Metallic Thread several times around the trim. Tie thread in a couple of knots. Trim ends of trim and thread with Craft Scissors.
- Using just your fingers, carefully “roll” the edges of the tag on the Mossy Meadow ink pad. Do not brush or scrape on the pad, just allow the edges of the tag to soak up a thin line of ink before rolling the edge of the tag onto another edge.
- Adhere tag to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp white inside card layer with sentiment using Soft Suede ink. Stamp blooms with Blushing Bride ink. Stamp bee with Soft Suede ink. Adhere inside card with SNAIL
- Cut 3” x 6” designer paper with largest Envelope Liner Thinlet. Adhere inside envelope just below the glue line using a line of SNAIL ONLY along the top edge of the liner. Fold envelope flap down to crease the liner and push it farther down into the envelope. Stamp the Whisper White envelope to match your card and you are done!
Have a great weekend!!
August Hostess Code to use: T4EXXBMV
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!