I’m dreaming of Spring flowers today! I am so tired of the cold and winter, I cannot wait to see the flowers blooming again!
- Crush Curry 7¾ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
- Basic Black 5-3/8 x 3-3/8, 2” circle
- Fresh Fig 5¼ x 3¼, 5½ x 1
- Whisper White 1¾ circle; 5¼ x 3 *inside
- Into the fresh fig 5¼ x 3¼ stamp the bold flowers, center flower and the bee body with white craft ink.
- Heat set the white ink with the heat tool
- Using the watercolor pencils color, the flowers with Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay, bee body Daffodil Delight
- Stamp the outline of the flowers with white craft ink and the outline of the bee with memento black in.
- Heat set the white craft ink with heat tool.
- Onto the 1¾ white circle stamp the bold flowers using Bermuda Bay ink, center Crushed Curry and the greeting memento black ink.
- Emboss the small strip of fresh fig with the Petal Pair folder using the big shot.
- Assemble the card Whisper white inside, fresh fig embossed strip on the right-hand side, top of card base basic Black, Fresh Fig already stamp, offset the layered circle.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!