You can never really have too many birthday cards, and the fantastic Take a Spin Stamp Set (W121937/C122015) and Game Hand Spinners are the perfect supplies to create a stack of birthday cards! The circle images coordinate perfectly with the 2 ¾ Circle Punch, and the square one can easily be trimmed. This image fits perfectly on the large square from the Scallop Square Duo for the Big Shot. Add a little Designer Series Paper and ribbon, and you are good to go with a fun and easy birthday card!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Take a Spin (W121937/C122015)
- Ink: Real Red Classic Ink (103133)
- Paper: Bashful Blue (105120), Whisper White (100730), Wild Wasabi (108641), Celebrations Designer Series Paper (117164)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Certainly Celery 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (119255), Game Spinner Hands (121893)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Paper Piercer (116631)
Step by Step Directions
- Fold Wild Wasabi card base in half.
- Stamp image in Real Red classic on Whisper White cardstock and trim around the edges.
- Cut scallop square using Big Shot out of Bashful Blue cardstock. Attach stamped image with SNAIL. Secure spinner using paper piercing tool.
- Cut 1 x 4.25 strip of Designer Series Paper and then wrap the ribbon around and secure with SNAIL on the backside. Attach to the cardbase with SNAIL.
- Attach scallop square panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.