The Corrugated Dynamic Embossing folder that was used on this card, makes all the difference, don’t you think?!
- Basic Black Card Stock: 3” x 4”
- Poppy Parade Card Stock: 2 7/8” x 3 7/8”
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 2 ½” x 3 ½” and a scrap
- The card base is one of the smaller cards from the Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Cards & Envelopes package.
- Run the poppy parade cardstock through the big shot using the corrugated embossing folder.
- Add it to the center of the black cardstock and that to the card front.
- Flag both ends of the lemon lime strip.
- Stamp the greeting using black ink onto the larger piece of whisper white cardstock. Use the 5th smallest oval from the layering ovals to cut it out.
- Add the greeting to the flagged lemon lime twist cardstock and that to the card front.
- Stamp the light bulb image with the star in the center using coastal cabana ink onto the scrap of white. Punch it out using the bulb builder punch.
- Stamp the lightbulb base with black ink and punch it out.
- Using a mini glue dot or a bit of tombow stick the base to the bulb.
- Add a silver star from the twinkle adhesive sequins to the center of the star on the bulb and add that to the card base using a dimensional.
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!