Today I've got a super cute Easter card to show you! This card uses two stamp sets: Friends and Flowers and Suite Sayings.
Tips to Make It:
1. Stamp the bunny face from Friends and Flowers using Watermelon Wonder and punch out using the 1 3/8” circle punch
2. Stamp the ears from Friends and Flowers and punch out using the Festive Flower Builder Punch
3. Cut the body for the bunny using the smallest circle from the Circle Framelits and ink the edges with Watermelon Wonder marker
4. Adhere the pieces together using Glue Dots to make the bunny and add a Honeycomb Embellishment tail
5. Stamp the sentiment from Suite Sayings and cut it out using Deco Label framelits, cut mat from Watermelon Wonder using the next size framelit; adhere layers together
6. Punch a notch in the top of the mat using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch and tie Pool Party Glitter ribbon through it
7. Adhere the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper to the card front, then adhere the rest of the layers to finish off the card
Stamps: Friends & Flowers Stamp Set-140511 clear, 140508 wood, Suite Sayings- 140712
Paper: Watermelon Wonder cardstock-138334, Pool Party cardstock-122924, Birthday Bouquet DSP- 140557 (3”x5.5”), Whisper White cardstock-100730
Ink: Watermelon Wonder ink- 138323 & Stampin’ Write marker for inking edges-138333 (In Color collection), Memento Tuxedo Black ink-132708; Refill: 133456 or Basic Black Archival Ink- 140931, Refill- 140928
Other: Honeycomb Embellishments- 140566, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon-140561, 1 3/8 “ Circle Punch-119860, Festive Flower Builder Punch-139682, Deco Labels Framelits-130102, Curvy Corner Trio punch- 139683 (notch for ribbon), Circle Framelits (smallest one)-130911, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430, Glue Dots- 103683
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG