- Score and fold the Whisper White card base at 4 1/4”
- Select a piece of Wood Textures DSP that is a “lighter wood” design and cut a 5 1/4” x 2 1/4” panel. Adhere it to one of the 5 1/4” x 4” pieces of Whisper White.
- On the remaining piece of Whisper White, stamp the takeout box, the sentiment, and two fortune cookies and fussy cut them as shown. On a scrap that remains, stamp just the heart from the takeout box stamp and cut it out.
- Stamp and cut out the chop sticks on the DSP. Use the back of the DSP so there is some contrast from the other wood panel.
- Before assembling the card, color the takeout box handle with the light Smoky Slate Blend, the heart with the Cherry Cobbler Blend, and the fortune cookies with the Ivory Blend.
- Assemble the card: Add dimensionals to the takeout box and place it on the card. Place some mini dimensionals on the back of the heart and put it on the box. Add the chop sticks as shown. Put stampin’ dimensionals on the fortune cookies and place on the card.
- Add the sentiment to a fortune cookie with a mini glue dot on the “cookie” end and two mini dimensionals on the other end
- Add Wink of Stella to the heart and the cookies.
- Whisper White: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; 2 pieces of 5 1/4” x 4” one for the card panel and one for the take out box, fortune cookies and sentiment.
- Wood Textures DSP: 6 x 6 (there are several options that will work for this card)
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!