December's HOSTESS CODE is: QMQDBPA7
Use it to qualify for Jo-Jo Points; click to find out more
Sometimes it can be fun to create a Christmas card that is far from traditional. I love to experiment with different color combinations, and today's card is a different take and makes great use of Stampin' Up's Note Card set and Washi Tape for a quick way to get some cards done!
- Fold a note card in half and add three strips of the Washi Tape.
- Stamp greeting on one of the scraps and punch with the Washi Label Punch.
- Stamp the snowflake grouping in Versamark onto another scrap, cover with Silver Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Punch with the Snow Flurry Punch.
- Add the greeting and snowflakes to the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die cut the 5×5 square with the middle sized envelope framelit. Slide into the envelope and adhere with a bit of SNAIL at the top
Stamp Sets -Flurry of Wishes P #139732
Paper – Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper #138445, Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes #131527, Whisper White #100730
Ink– Smoky Slate #131179, Versamark #102283
Other –Washi Label Punch #138296, Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape #138385, Snow Flurry Punch #139680, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430, Envelope Liners Framelits #132172, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder #109131, Heat Tool #129053, SNAIL Adhesive #104332
You can shop directly for each item by clicking below-make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
December Hostess Code to use: QMQDBPA7