I love when you can use stamp sets in different ways!
• Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and folded
• Whisper White (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
• Silver Foil: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
• Ribbon: 8”
• Sequin Trim: 4”
1. Using the pencil, lightly trace your desired size circle using a Layering Circles Framelits onto the Whisper White layer.
2. Stamp the solid flower image using Berry Burst ink directly over the pencil line. Stamp off one layer of ink on scratch paper to reduce the color of ink. Repeat this process stamping off each time, to fill the traced circle. If you need to “squeeze in” a flower, do it in an area that the bow will later cover it.
3. Stamp the smaller, detailed flower image using Berry Burst ink, directly over the solid flower images. Repeat this process stamping each flower.
4. Stamp the small solid leaves image using Granny Apple Green ink, filling in between the flowers as desired.
5. Stamp the greeting in the center of the wreath using Memento ink.
6. Tie a bow using the ribbon. Add the Sequin Trim to the back of the bow using a Glue Dot. Adhere the bow/trim to the wreath using several Glue Dots.
7. Add rhinestones to the center of each flower.
- Bonus Days: For every $60net you spend in August, you’ll get $6 free in September!!!
SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- Color Your Season Products: Only available in August, while supplies last!
See Flyer Shop the products
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!