Summer is all about fun accessories and flip flops, so why not create one of a kind flip flops for yourself, kids or grandkids this summer? You can find relatively inexpensive flip flops and then just add your Big Shot, and some fun foam and you’ll be all set.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Accessories: Filigree Brads (112577), Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads (109110)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Daisies #2 Die 114520, Paper Piercing Tool (116631)
- Other: Fun Foam, Hot Glue Gun, Flip Flops
Using the Big Shot you can create Emboss Designer Series Paper using the Big Shot.
- Cut out a large daisy of your first color, and the second color.
- Cut the second largest daisy out of your first color.
- Cut the smallest daisy out of your second color.
- To create the daisy, layer the two largest daisies together. If have fun foam with an adhesive back, you can use this to hold the two daisies together. If you don't have adhesive foam, you can use a small dot of hot glue to hold them together. Ensure the layers are staggered as shown above.
- Add middle daisy as above and add small daisy on top.
- Take a small scrap of foam and insert into the hole in the middle of your layered daisies. You may want to add a wee bit of hot glue to ensure this piece holds.
- Add a filigree brad and insert large brad through centre, and then using paper piercer, set brad through stabilizer piece in the middle of the daisies and then butterfly the back.
- Using hot glue gun carefully add to your flip flops.
- Repeat all steps for second flip flop.
Have fun with this project. I'd love to see your creations! To shop now for any of the Stampin' Up supplies used in this project, click below.