How are you liking the Holiday Catalogue so far? Many of our stamp sets can be used on their own..but, sometimes it’s fun to combines some together to see what creations you can make; this card uses 3 fun stamp sets!
- Old Olive: 11 x 4 ¼”; scored at 5 ½”
- DSP: 4 x 3”
- Crumb Cake: 4 ¾” x 3”
- Whisper White: 4 ½” x 2 ¾”
- Vellum: 3 ½” x 1 1/8”
- Thread: 40”
- Fold the card base.
- Attach the plaid DSP to the card front.
- Color 7-9 small rhinestone with the Real Red Dark Blends marker and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the jug, with Memento ink on the white cardstock.
- Colour the jug with the Blends markers.
- Stamp the greenery from the “Peaceful Noel” stamp set into the jug. Use the 3 green colors to create the various shades of green. Stamp the branch image with Soft Suede ink. You can easily line this up with the photopolymer stamps, but you could also create a small mask for the lip of the jar.
- Stamp the Berry Branch from the “Love What you Do Stamp set” with Mossy Meadow ink. Color in some of the Berries with the Cherry Dark Blends marker.
- Attach the stamped image to the Crumb Cake mat.
- Stamp the saying with Versamark ink on the Vellum cardstock, sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder and heat set with Heat Tool.
- Wrap the edges of the vellum cardstock around the Crumb Cake cardstock. Secure it at the back with Snail adhesive.
- Add the colored rhinestones to some of the berries. Use Wink of Stella on the other berries.
- Make a puddle of copper thread on the card.
- Attach the image/saying with dimensionals to the front of the card.
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- 6 FREE online classes! Get more details
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!