Today's project I have to show you is one of the projects shared in a group of great demonstrators I am a part of. This group is kind of a privilege of being a Stampin Up demonstrator with a leader title. Each month we share projects with each other so that we have more amazing projects to show YOU! What I do love about the projects in this share group is that we can't always buy EVERY stamp set in the catalogue (as much as we may really WANT to buy it all!) so it's a great way to show you samples of cards and other projects, like this one, even when I may not have all the products to use myself! Often seeing amazing projects makes me WANT to get the stamps, accessories or tools even more! But, the best part really is that being a Stampin Up demonstrator is really being a part of a wonderful community of amazing people sharing amazing ideas! THAT feels pretty good!
All this to say, there actually were no stamps used in the making of this project! So, check it out…
How To Make It:
1. Using the largest Banner Framelit, cut two from each of the following colors of card stock: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky and Sahara Sand.
2. Using the Banner Framelit one size smaller, cut 6 pieces from the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper. Adhere onto the large banner pieces (if you want to wrap ribbon around the designer paper like the letter “V” above, be sure to add the ribbon piece before adhering).
3. Using the 2” circle punch, punch out 6 circles from the Vellum cardstock. These pieces will go behind each letter. Set aside.
4. Cut out the letters “L”, “O”, “V” and “E” using the Large Letters Framelits from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock. Adhere the letters to the vellum circles using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere the circles (with the letters attached) to the banner pieces. Adhesive can be strategically placed behind each letter so it won’t show through the vellum.
6. Cut two butterflies from the Butterflies Framelits; one in Sweet Sugarplum and one in Sahara Sand. Adhere these to two Doilies and then adhere to the banner piece. Add 3 to 5 Pearls Basics in the center of each butterfly. This creates the two end banner pieces.
7. Tie the Vanilla Satin ribbon in a bow and adhere to the “L” banner piece using Glue Dots.
8. Punch one butterfly from the Elegant Butterfly punch in Sahara Sand. Punch one butterfly using the Bitty Butterfly punch from Sweet Sugarplum. Adhere the small butterfly to the large butterfly using glue dots. Adhere in the lower, right-hand side to the letter “V”. Add three Soft Sky enamel shapes to the letter “V” as well.
9. Adhere one of the Falling in Love Embellishments to the letter “E” using Glue Dots. Continue embellishing pieces as desired.
10. Add all the banner pieces to the Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon using the small clothespins or try it out with the Gold Binder Clips (available on page 177 of the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue)
Falling in Love Designer Paper (142788), Sweet Sugarplum card stock (141418), Soft Sky card stock (131203), Sahara Sand card stock 121043), Vellum card stock (101856)
Banners Framelits (132173), Large Letters Framelits (141712), 2” Circle Punch (133782), Butterflies Thinlits (137360), Very Vanilla ¼” Satin Ribbon (142794), 3/8” Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon (141428), Elegant Butterfly punch (127526), Bitty Butterfly punch (129406), Delicate White Doilies (141701), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Falling in Love Embellishments (142791), Subtles Enamel Shapes (141679), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Small Clothespins (found at a local store)
I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to make your own banner!
2017 OCCASIONS CATALOGUE– NEW Spring Catty!! Check it out! Available January 4th to May 31st
SALE-A-BRATION– Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $60 you spend before taxes and shipping! January 4th to March 31st!
CLEARANCE RACK– Save up to 60%
JO JO POINTS– Earn free stamps with my Jo Jo Points Program