Here’s a simple and cute Christmas Card Idea using the stamp set Every Good Wish.
How To Make This Hand Stamped Card:
Start with a Real Red Cardstock cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score the long side at 4 1/4″.
Cut a piece of the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and set aside.
Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3″ x 4 1/4″. Ink greeting in Real Red Ink and stamp on cardstock. Take poinsetta stamp and colour using the Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker. Huff on it to make it moist again and stamp on cardstock. Repeat.
Adhere stamped cardstock to Real Red Cardstock (3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″) with SNAIL Adhesive.
Adhere these 2 layers to Year of Cheer paper using Dimensionals. Take Gold Metallic Thread and tie around all layers, add a Year of Cheer Embellishment and tie a bow. Adhere all to card.
Click any image below to see larger image and to shop with Josée!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!