Hey friends! Holy cow, I cannot believe that 4 days have gone by since my last post. So sorry. I’ve been helping kids with crazy homework and projects and then one of my kids got sick.
It’s been a little crazy around here!
This is a card that I made with the help of my 10yr. old daughter. We used a lot of fun products!!! I think we will have to do a video on this one.
To create background:
- Place Decorative Mask on white cardstock. You can use Washi Tape to keep template in place.
- Use the Palette Knife to add Silver Embossing Paste to cardstock. (I purposely did not smear it perfectly as I wanted to create a grungy looking background.)
- Carefully peel away the template. Place white cardstock aside to let dry.
To create shoes:
- Stamp shoes on Watercolor Paper using Memento Ink.
- Tap on Brusho Powder (Gamboge & Brilliant Red) & spritz with water until the colour run together.
- Let dry (or use Heat Tool to dry quicker) and then cut out using Paper Snips.
Shop these products
(Get the Epic Celebrations Stamp Set FREE when you spend $60 with the Sale-A-Bration SALE)
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!