Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been staying at CHEO with my son Jayden. We got there on Sunday and were supposed to get a test for his tummy aches on Monday and it ended up we have had to stay here ever since. It's now Wednesday and he finally had his test around noon. Thankfully everything is ok…and we hopefully get to go home tonight.
Please note, my CARD CLASS scheduled for tonight, will actually be next Wednesday June 23rd. Sorry for the late notice, but I haven't had my computer until today and I still can't send emails.
Here's a fun little card made with two of this year's In Colors (Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry) and Elements of Style (Wood118611/Cling120045) from the Summer Mini. It uses the Big Shot and a bit of simple stamping, making a card that is great for pretty much any occasion.
Here's how to make this card:
1. Cut Melon Mambo Cardstock to 8.5 x 5.5 and fold in half.
2. Stamp flourish in lower left and upper right hand corner in Melon Mambo.
3. Cut large butterfly using Big Shot out of Kraft (soon to be renamed Crumb Cake), stamp flower image from Elements of Style in Rich Razzleberry.
4. Stamp "just for you" (from Teeny Tiny Wishes) or any other greeting on bottom left in Rich Razzleberry.
5. Add Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon to card base with SNAIL; cut off at edges.
6. Attach butterfly using Stampin' Dimensionals.
You can order Elements of Style and get started making elegant cards like this one by clicking Shop Now below.