Good Morning! Happy Friday!
Today's project is a cute little Easter treat package for the Ghirardelli chocolates. Yum 🙂 It uses the Scallop Tag Topper and Petite Petals and Teeny Tiny Wishes!
How to Make It:
1. Score one end of the 2” x 5-1/2”card stock at 2-5/8", flip it over and score on the other end at 2-5/8". This will give you a nice 1/4" base for the candy.
2. Punch each end of card stock using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
3. Add the DSP to one side of the punched card stock (this will be your front).
4. Wrap cardstock around candy. Use a little SNAIL adhesive to attach the candy to the card stock, if desired.
5. Stamp the desired flowers on the scrap Whisper White and punch out using Petal Punch.
6. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White with Basic Black ink pad and punch out using Word Window punch.
7. Punch out of desired colored card stock using the Word Window punch, cut in half and frame sentiment.
8. Attach the sentiment and flowers on top of the DSP using Stampin Dimensionals.
9. Add the candy dots to the centers of the flowers.
10. Slip Ribbon thru top and tie in knot.
Stamp Sets – Teeny Tiny Wishes W#128748, C#127802, Petite Petals W#133152, C#133155
Paper– Mint Macaroon #138337, Melon Mambo #115320, Crushed Curry #131199, Whisper White #100730, It’s My Party-Designer Series Paper #140552
Ink– Archival Basic Black #140931, Mint Macaron #138326, Melon Mambo #126948, Crushed Curry #131173
Other–Word Window Punch #119857, Petal Punch #133322, White Organza Ribbon #114319, , Scallop Tag Topper #133324, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, SNAIL adhesive #104332, It’s My Party Enamel Dots #140554, Chocolate Squares (approximately 1-3/4”-2” squared candy)
• 5-1/2” x 2” Card Stock of Mint Macaron & Crushed Curry
• 1-3/4” x 1-3/4” Designer Series Paper (DSP)
• 7” White Organza Ribbon
• Scrap Whisper White and Melon Mambo
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG