With Easter coming soon, I thought I would show you this cute Easter card! It uses the Easter Lamb stamp.
How To Make It:
1. Before attaching stamp to wood block, carefully trim between lamb and greeting and then you can mount the greeting to the side of the wood block to use it separately. Alternately, mount the stamp as is and use a post-it note to cover up the parts you don't want to ink and then remove post-it note before stamping the images separately.
2. Stamp Lamb with Basic Black Archival Ink on Thick Whisper White cardstock and punch with circle punch, use trimmer to square off the bottom (take off approximately 3/8")
3. Stamp Greeting on White and cut out with Banner Label framelit.
4. Add small bits of color to lamb image using Pink Pirouette ink and blender pen.
5. Add Chalk Marker swirling it over body and head to soften the look
6. Run Pink Pirouette layer through Big Shot using Polka Dot Embossing Folder
7. Assemble adding Ribbons and White Perfect Accents Dots as shown
Wisteria Wonder 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, Pink Pirouette 5 1/4 x 4, Whisper White scrap 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Easter Lamb Stamp (140740)
Inks: Basic Black Archival (140931), Pink Pirouette (128956)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder (122922), Pink Pirouette (111351), Thick Whisper White (140272)
Other: 2 3/8" Circle Punch (1188774), Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (133739), Big Shot (113439), Project Life Cards & Label Framelits (135707), Chalk Marker (132133), Blender Pen (102845), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Wisteria Seam Binding (134572), White Organza Ribbon (114319), Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137) White Perfect Accents (138416)
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the NEW Weekly Deals! While supplies last!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG