Wahoo! It’s Wednesday and you know what that means! STAMPIN’ GIRLS GONE WILD!
Today Connie is going to share with you a super easy and quick way to take a DRAB lunch bag style gift sack and turn it into a FABULOUS gift bag, perfect for any occasion!
The Stampin’ Up Retirement List is out and like many of you, I am sad to see some of my favourite stamp sets and accessories go away. I love Distressed Polka Dots and Curly Cute so I wanted to make one last video for you showcasing a couple of my favourite stamps. Not to worry! You can still get these sets until June 3, 2013
Are you ready for today’s video? Let’s go!
See? I told you! Super fast and easy, right? Now it’s YOUR turn!
If you are in the United States, ORDER HERE from my friend CONNIE
If you are here from Canada, ORDER HERE from JOSEE
Here are the supplies I used on today’s project:
· Bordering on Romance stamp set 125480 (wood) 125482 (clear)
· Distressed Dots 122815
· Curly Cute 117014 (wood) 120510 (clear)
· Real Red Classic Ink Pad 126949
· Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad 126952
· Tempting Turquoise Cardstock 102067
· Daffodil Delight Cardstock 119683
· Summer Smooches Designer Paper 125409
· Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003
· Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon 122977
· Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
Thanks for tuning in today! So glad you stopped by! See ya next time!
- Best of Brides & Babies stamp set (Part of the Best of 25 Years Collection)
- 25% off Digital (check out the AMAZING downloads)
- $195 worth of products for only $125
Be a BIG SHOT STAMPER….anyone who orders $75 or more between April 15th & May 30th can attend my BOGO EVENT 1 hour early & come for FREE.
Not local, but, still want to be a BIG SHOT….place your order and I’ll send you a free catalogue + the 3 finished projects we will be making at my event!
Stampin’ Up! has released their RETIREMENT LIST for stamp sets and accessories and the best part is some of the products are on sale up to 60% off!