A little Designer Paper & a greeting stamp and you have a beautiful card in minutes!
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4-1/2″ x 11”; scrap for punching
- Suite Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper: 4” x 4” (top piece); 1-1/4” x 4” (bottom piece)
- Silver Foil Sheet: scrap for punching 2” circle
- Score Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2”. Fold for card base.
- Adhere 1-1/4” strip of Sweet Soiree paper to bottom of card front, leaving 1/8” border around sides and bottom).
- Wrap Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon around bottom of 4” square of Sweet Soiree Paper and adhere ends to back.
- Adhere 4” square to top of card, leaving 1/8” border around sides and top.
- Rub an Embossing Buddy over surface of white scrap. Stamp sentiment with Versamark Ink.
- Add Silver Embossing Powder over stamped sentiment, shaking off excess and then heat emboss with Heat Tool. Allow to cool.
- Punch out sentiment with 2” Circle Punch.
- Punch Silver Foil Sheet with Starburst Punch.
- Adhere sentiment to Silver Foil Starburst.
- Adhere layered sentiment to card front with Dimensionals.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!