I know that Father's Day isn't until June, but I ended up making this super cute Father's Day card when I sat down to play with the Custom Tee stamp set and coordinating T-Shirt Builder Dies, and since this stamp set and dies are on the Retiring Products List I thought I would show you sooner, rather than later so you can get your crafty hands on these before it's too late because they are both on SALE now!
How To Make This Stamped Father's Day Card:
1. Cut and score the Night of Navy cardstock for the cardbase using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool
2. Cut the Mint Macaron layer to fit the card base
3. With Whisper White Craft Ink, stamp the border on the Mint Macaron layer using the ‘button strip’ stamp from the Custom Tee stamp set; Adhere the layer to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive
4. Stamp the Custom Tee shirts with Night of Navy ink and add t-shirt details as desired using Night of Navy and Mint Macaron ink; die cut with the T-Shirt Builder Dies
5. Stamp and die cut the accessories and details like the bow tie, pocket and shirt collars x2 (as shown above) and add to the die cut shirts to using Mini Glue Dots.
6. Stamp the flowers on the ‘Hawaiin’ shirt with Night of Navy and Mint Macaron ink
7. Color in any details with the Mint Macaron and Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Markers
8. Stamp the greeting on Whisper White with Night of Navy ink and then die cut with the Layering Circles Framelits
9. Die cut a mat layer for the greeting circle out of Night of Navy cardstock; Adhere both layers to the cardfront using SNAIL Adhesive
10. Add the t-shirts to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
To create an envelope:
Because this card is not the 'standard' card size that Stampin' Up carries envelopes for, you may want to make your own envelope to fit this letter size card. It's so easy to do with the Envelope Punch Board! If you have never used the envelope punch board, check out this video here.
Cut the Designer Series Paper or Envelope Paper from it’s 12×12” size to 9 7/8”x 9 7/8”;
Score and punch according to instructions on the Envelope Punch Board for the 4”x 8.5” envelope
Night of Navy: Cut 8.5×7 ¼”, score 3 10/16 (use the Simply Scored Scoring Tool for easy scoring!), plus scrap piece;
Mint Macaron: 3 3/8”x 8.25”;
Whisper White: scraps for die cutting;
If you wish to make a matching envelope, you will need the Designer Series Paper/Envelope Paper cut to 9 7/8” x 9 7/8”
Stampin' Up Stamps:
Suite Sentiments-142968 wood, 142971 clear mount; Custom Tee- 142916 (Both Retiring Stamp Sets!)
Stampin' Up Paper:
Whisper White-100730, Night of Navy-100867, Mint Macaron-138337
Stampin' Up Ink:
Night of Navy-126970, Mint Macaron-138326 , Whisper White- 101731, Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Marker- 138333 (Retiring 2015-2017 In Colors), Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker- 131262 (Regals Collection)
Other Stampin Up Supplies and Tools:
T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies-142754, Layered Circles Framelits-141705, Simply Scored Scoring Tool- 122334, Stampin Dimensionals-104430, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Mini Glue Dots- 103683;
Optional: Designer Series Paper or Envelope Paper of your choice, Envelope Punch Board-133774
If you love this Father's Day card using the Custom Tee stamp set and matching framelits, make sure you get them before they are gone for good!
2017 OCCASIONS CATALOGUE– Available January 4th to May 31st
RETIRING LIST– These items are only available while supplies last!
CLEARANCE RACK– Save up to 60%
JO JO POINTS– Earn free stamps with my Jo Jo Points Program
NEW to STAMPIN' UP? Check out my tips here.