Good Morning! Happy Friday!!
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm glad you did!
Today I want to share this great card made with Crazy About You from the new Occasions catalogue! You will see from the supply list below that this stamp set comes in three formats: Clear Mount, Wood and Photopolymer! So you get to choose which stamp style you prefer! In fact, I'd love to know…which format do you prefer to use? Let me know in the comments.
On to the card….
You can download the instruction sheet for this card here: Crazy About You Project Sheet
- Crumb Cake: 5.5” x 8.5”
- Basic Black: 5.5" X 2.75" + scrap for circle punch & Thinlit
- Whisper White: 5.25" X 2.5" + scrap for circle punch
Stamp flowers and leaves all over white as shown, using masking technique
- Stamp your first image, in this case, it's the "bottom" pink flower
Stamp the same image on a "post-it-note" and cut out. Try to have part of the image where the sticky part is on the back. When "cutting," make sure to cut VERY CLOSE, even taking a sliver of the color off
- Place the "mask" over the flower and then stamp the leaves. The "mask" will protect the flower so none of the leaves will go on top of it, giving an appearacne that the leaves are BEHIND the flower
- Do the same thing, covering the leaves with a mask and stamp a yellow flower
- Now cover the yellow flower with a "mask" and stamp more leaves
- Stamp "JUST ME" on white & punch out with 1 1/4" circle punch
- Punch a black 1 3/8" circle
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under the black circle
- Glue with 2-Way Glue Pen or staple the "you" on the card as shown here
I hope you give today's card a try! Have a great weekend!
January Hostess Code to use: YYXJ9R3P
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!