Happy Thursday friends! Here is another fun watercoloured card!
- Whisper White 11” x 4¼” score at 5½”
- Wood Texture Designer Paper 5½” x 4¼”
- Cajun Craze 3¼” x 4½”
- Watercolor Paper 3” x 4¼”
- Gray Granite scrap
- Adhere the Wood Textures onto the front of whisper white card base.
- Stamp the milk can and the flower using StazOn black ink onto the watercolor paper.
- Using the aqua painter colour the milk can using Smoky Slate, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze. Colour the flowers and berries in Pumpkin Pie, the leaves in Mossy Meadow and the shadow under the can in Smoky Slate. Let dry.
- Add Wink of Stella onto the coloured milk can.
- Colour the cotton balls using frosted shimmer paint with a fine tip paint brush.
- Punch out half of the Everyday Label punch out of Gray Granite and adhere onto the back of the layer on the center right hand side.
- Adhere to Cajun Craze cardstock then to the card front.
- Make a 3 loop bow out of linen thread and adhere onto the punched shape.
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!