Happy Monday and Happy October! In honour of World Card Making Day, Stampin’ Up has announced a special sale until Oct. 7th!!! Click here to see specials!
Today’s card is using 2 unconventional Christmas colours, but, I think they are super fun together! 🙂
- Lovely Lipstick – 8 ½” x 5 ½, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Call Me Clover – 3” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White 2 ¾” x 4”, scrap for bow
- Run the layer of Lovely Lipstick through the Big Shot with the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder and add it to the card base.
- Ink the wreath image in Call Me Clover and stamp it near the top of the white layer. Clean the stamp and ink it in Granny Apple Green, stamp it off once, rotate it 45 degrees and stamp over the Call Me Clover image.
- Ink the bow in Cherry Cobbler and stamp on a scrap of white, fussy cut with Paper Snips. Use a paintbrush and cover the bow with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, allow to dry.
- Ink sentiment from Star of Light in Cherry Cobbler and stamp below the wreath, add this layer to the Call Me Clover layer and then to the card with dimensionals.
- When the bow is dry, add it with a couple of dimensionals.
- Add five red rhinestones where shown.
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!