I have a super creative card to share today! I hope you like it!
I love that this card uses a non-holiday set in such a creative way to make a holiday card!
You can download the project sheet here: work_of_art_christmas_tree
Here are the supplies used for this card:
Whisper White – 3-3/4 x 5, 1 x 3-1/4
Pear Pizzazz – 1-1/8 x 3-3/8
Mossy Meadow – 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Real Red – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
1. Ink long brush stroke stamp in Mossy Meadow and stamp near the bottom of the Whisper White layer. Without reinking, stamp again above and slightly to the left of the first image.
2. Ink the stamp again and stamp above and slightly to the left of the previous stamped image. Without reinking, stamp again above and slightly to the left of the previous image. Repeat this process until you reach the top of the card stock. Layer this on the Mossy Meadow layer and them to the card.
3. Using the bow die in the Wreath Framelits set, cut a bow from Red Glimmer Paper and attach to the top of the "tree" with a Glue Dot, add a 1/4" Circle from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
4. Use the 1/4" Circle Punch to create small dots from the Red Glimmer Paper and randomly place on the "tree" with Glue Dots.
5. Ink Merry Christmas stamp in Real Red and stamp on the 1" strip of Whisper White, flag the ends with Paper Snips.
6. Adhere to the strip of Pear Pizzazz and flag the ends. Attach to the front of the card.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
December Hostess Code to use: SYB2AWN6
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS! Our last Stampin' Gals Tutorial!
>>How to use the hostess code:a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!