I am in love with these papers and love how easy it is to make a stunning card with them!
- Balmy Blue Cardstock- 4 ¼” x 11”
- Whisper White Cardstock- 4 ¾” x 3 ½” and 3” x ½” for sentiment
- Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper- 4 5/8” x 3 3/8”
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon- 5”
- Fold card base in half at 5 ½”.
- Adhere your red glimmer paper to the Whisper White cardstock. Wrap the ribbon around layer and attach to the back with glue dots.
- Then attach that whole piece to the Balmy Blue card front with liquid glue.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Whisper White banner in Balmy Blue. Flag the end with your paper snips and attach to the card with glue dots. Glue dots are the best adhesive with glimmer paper.
- Use your Frost White Shimmer Paint and a sponge dauber to dab some paint on your “merry” sentiment and 3 trees from your Festive Farmhouse Elements. Attach all wooden elements to your card front with glue dots.
- Add a few clear Basic Rhinestones and you’re done
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!