- Night of Navy Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4-1/4” x ½”; scrap for Bokeh stamp; 4” x 5-1/4” for the inside of the card
- Score the Night of Navy card base in half at 5-1/2” and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the Bokeh design onto the scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, then trim around the image, leaving about 1/8” on each side.
- Stamp the greeting onto the strip of Whisper White Cardstock
- Stamp the tiny stars from the Star of Light stamp set in two corners of the largest Whisper White Cardstock piece.
- Emboss the front of the card base with the Oh My Stars embossing folder in the Big Shot.
- Glue the Bokeh piece onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the sentiment strip onto the front of the card base, over the Bokeh piece.
- Glue the remaining Whisper White Cardstock onto the inside of the card base.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!