This is such a fun card and a great one if you’re looking for one that can inspire someone!
- Shaded Spruce (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Basic Gray (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Pacific Point: 3 1/2” x 2 3/4” & 4 1/4” x 2” (for die cut)
- Whisper White: 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4 1/4”
- Place Basic Gray card stock halfway inside the the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Glue onto the Shaded Spruce card base.
- Run 4 1/4” x 2” Pacific Point card stock through the Big Shot using long rectangle die from Stained Glass Thinlits. Use Die Brush to remove bits. Trim off top and bottom strip of die cut. Cut piece in half and glue along the top and bottom portion of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper. Glue onto card.
- Ink bike image from Enjoy Life stamp set with Basic Gray and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Ink sentiment with Pacific Point and stamp top corner of Whisper White card stock. Glue onto 3 1/2” x 2 3/4” Pacific Point card stock.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker’s Twine around bottom of Pacific Point card stock, tie a bow and secure with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!