There are so many amazing new products in Stampin' Up's NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue. Today I want to show you the You Move Me Bundle- which includes the You Move Me stamp set and Move Me Thinlits Dies. This bundle is a pretty darn creative way to make cards that move and I think the recipients of these cards are really going to love playing with their cards!!
Since the images flutter when you take them out of their envelope you have to watch the magic in action!
Some tips to use the You Move Me bundle to create cards that move:
- ⇒Use two colors of ink that complement each other
- ⇒If using only one color 'stamp off' one of the images to get a lighter image
- ⇒Stamp the darker image first, then the lighter image
- ⇒Line the striped images up by aligning the heads of the images
- ⇒There are some solid images included in the You Move Me stamp set to get more variety out of this stamp set
- ⇒Use the Precision Plate to easily cut the detailed window die cut
- ⇒Place Washi Tape or post-it notes to hold the die in place
- ⇒The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits are perfect to create a pocket card
- ⇒The half circle die in the Move Me Thinlits dies is to create a notch at the top of the envelope
- ⇒Add a postcard or folded card inside the pocket card
- ⇒For a different look, add the holographic image behind the card front of a standard card with a pull out piece instead of creating a pocket
I can see myself having a lot of fun making cards that move with the You Move Me bundle- but even better, I can see my friends and family having more fun watching these cards move!
NEW! MEMORIES AND MORE and PLANNER KIT product line- check them out here!
CLEARANCE RACK– Save up to 60% —NEW products added!!
JO JO POINTS– Earn free stamps with my Jo Jo Points Program
NEW to STAMPIN' UP? Check out my tips here.