Happy Wednesday! Today has been one of those days! You know, the type of day where you just wished you had stayed in bed. I’ve pretty much had pain all day. I did end up going to the Physiotherapist today which has made it manageable enough to “adult”…but, I will kind of wish I hadn’t got out from under my covers. Uggh.
I hope your day is going better! 😉 Enjoy today’s card!
- Score and fold Thick Whisper White cardstock in half to create card.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Old Olive and Whisper White panels to card front.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach pink Designer Series Paper onto Whisper White panel.
- Use Paper Snips to cut a “v” shape in the small floral Designer Series Paper, creating a banner. Attach to pink Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach two pieces of Washi Tape from the Embellishment kit below the floral banner.
- Make a swirl of Silver Baker’s Twine and position behind one of the Floral die cuts from the Embellishment kit. Attach to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp birthday greeting onto Whisper White cardstock; use Big Shot and Lots of Labels framelit to cut out. Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish the card, place two Glitter Enamel dots onto pink floral Designer Series Paper panel.
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½ ”, scored at 4 1/4”; 3 ¾” x 5”; 3 ½” x 2 ½” for word panel
- Old Olive: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper – pink pattern 3 ¾” x 3”; floral pattern ½” x 3 ¾”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!