Online Extravaganza is coming this week! Deals start November 23 (Black Friday) through November 28.
Stampin’ Up! is so on trend with the Buffalo Check stamp set! If you look in stores and online right now, you see so much of this pattern!
- Basic Black Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (scored at 4 ¼”) and 1 ¼” x 4”
- Real Red Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside)
- Ink buffalo check background stamp using memento black ink and stamp it onto the real red cardstock. Note: I find it easiest to ink the stamp while it’s upside down, place the cardstock on top then carefully place a scrap piece of paper over top and apply pressure all over the surface of the stamp. This helps ensure that you get an even impression. You can also use your Stamparatus.
- Add the red cardstock to the card front.
- Use the embossing buddy to remove any static from the black strip of cardstock.
- Ink up the word Christmas with Versa Mark and stamp it onto the black cardstock.
- Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat set.
- Cut the left end of the cardstock to create the look of a tag. Add it to the card front, lining it up with the right side of the red cardstock.
- Tie a bow from the real red ribbon. You’ll need about 8”. Add it to the tag with a mini glue dot.
- Feed a 6” piece of white twine through the button and tie a bow. Add it on top of the red ribbon using a mini glue dot.
- Stamp the word ‘merry’ with black ink onto a scrap of real red cardstock and trim around the word.
- Using dimensionals add it to the card front.
- Add the white cardstock to the inside of the card.
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 9DSEUQDE <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!