Happy Boxing Day friends! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you got to sleep in today! 🙂 Last night, we went to visit my side of the family on the Quebec side so we had lots of yummy food and were surrounded with lots of FRENCH!! Unfortunetely, my kids and husband don’t really understand french but at least some of my family speaks some English.
Today’s card is another SNEAK PEEK of products coming out in the new Occasions Catalogue. I love all the bright colours and the fun design on this one, don’t you?!
(*products from Occasions Catalogue starting Jan. 2nd)
– Stamp Sets: Bubble Over (145868)
– Inks: Basic Black Archival (140931), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Basic Gray Archival (140932)
– Card Stock and Paper: Whisper White (100730), Bermuda Bay (131197), Basic Gray (121044), Bubble & Fizz
– Designer Series Paper (SAB 2018), Silver Foil Sheet (132178)
– Other: Bubble Over Bundle (145663), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Lemon Lime Twist 3/8” Mini Striped Ribbon (145611), Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (145632), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Trimmer (126889), Big Shot (143263)
– Bermuda Bay card stock (Card Base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
– Basic Gray card stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
– Whisper White card stock: 1 ea. 4” x 5 ¼” piece for inside panel, 3 ¾” x 5” piece for layering strips, scrap for Stitched Shape circle
– Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper: 1” x 3 ¾” strips of assorted patterns (strips), one soda pop bottle cut out
– Silver Foil Sheet: scrap for bottle top
– 3/8” Lemon Lime Twist Striped Ribbon: 12” piece
1. Adhere Basic Gray panel to card front.
2. Adhere 1” x 3 ¾” strips of Designer Series Paper to the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Whisper White card stock (use photo for reference) and then adhere the completed panel on top of the Basic Gray layer. Set aside.
3. Using the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits (soda pop bottle shape) and a coordinating piece of the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper, cut out one bottle.
4. Using the same set of framelits and a scrap of Silver Foil Sheet, cut out one bottle top and adhere it to the top of the bottle using Mini Glue Dots. Set aside.
5. Next, cut one large circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits out of Whisper White card stock.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray Archival ink on the circle. (refer to photo for placement).
7. Stamp the bubbles above the sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
8. Next, add adhesive to the back of the white circle and add ribbon as shown.
9. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the completed circle and adhere to the 3 ¾” x 5” striped panel as shown.
10. Add a few “bubbles” from the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to bring the Lemon Lime stamped bubbles to life.
Clickable Product List
- YEAR END SALES EVENT– until Jan. 2nd
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!