Here’s another fun background that you can create with Brusho!
- Real Red Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black Card Stock: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Watercolor Paper: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Vellum: 4 1/2” x 3/4”
- Position the medallion mask onto the watercolor paper. Tape down with washi tape to hold it in place if desired.
- Spread shimmery white embossing past over mask using one of the palette knives.
- Sprinkle with brilliant red brusho.
- Spritz with water to activate the brusho.
- Carefully remove the mask and set aside the image to dry. Note: be sure to clean both the mask and the palette knife quickly to avoid the paste drying to the tools.
- Stamp desired greeting onto vellum (a little closer to the right) and heat set to dry.
- Once the stenciled image is dry, wrap the vellum around the image and adhere at the back.
- Add this to the black cardstock and that to the card front using dimensionals.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!