This fun background is made using the new Brusho Crystal colours!
- Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½ “
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/8” x 2”
- Tangerine Tango: 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Basic Black: 3 ½ x 2 3/8”
- Ribbon: 14”
- Use your Aqua Painter to wet your watercolor paper.
- Sprinkle some of the Yellow, some of the Gamboge, and the Brilliant Red Brusho on the paper.
- Use your Aqua Painter to spread the Brusho around. Let the piece dry.
- Stamp the trees with Basic Black ink on the Watercolor piece. Let them dry.
- Use your chalk marker to outline one side of the trees. Let them dry.
- Stamp the saying on the bottom of the folded card base.
- Attach the stamped piece to the Tangerine Tango cardstock and the Basic Black cardstock.
- Tie the ribbon around the card base and tie into a knot on the right side of the card.
- Attach the stamped piece to the front of the card with dimensionals.
|NEW FREE PRODUCTS!!|
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!