I hope you have checked out the 2014 Holiday Catalogue, if you have, you may have noticed the Bright & Beautiful stamp set.
It is a gorgeous set with so many creative possibilities, especially when paired with the coordinating Framelits dies! But the best thing about this stamp set, is that it's not just for Christmas cards! This card I have to share with you today is a perfect example!
It's amazing how just changing the colours and adding a different greeting can totally change the possibilities for this stamp set! I love that!
You can download the project sheet for this card here: Bright & Beautiful Celebration
· Coastal Cabana – 11” x 4 ¼”; Whisper White – 4 ¼” x 7 ½”
1. Stamp dotted stamp from Dotty Angles on front of card in Coastal Cabana ink.
2. Stamp sentiment on bottom right of card in Black ink.
3. Stamp the largest star on white card stock in Coastal Cabana ink, second largest star in Strawberry Slush ink, and smallest star in Coastal Cabana ink.
4. Cut all three stars out using Stars Framelits and Big Shot.
5. Adhere largest star to front of card using adhesive.
6. Adhere second star on top of largest star using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Adhere small star to medium star using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Adhere Strawberry Slush circle sequin to middle of small star using glue dot.
9. Adhere a variety of star sequins to front of card around stars using glue dots.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful stamping weekend! 🙂
September Hostess Code to use: SP97KYQW
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!