Happy St. Patricks day! Wishing you all the luck of the Irish for you today 🙂
I don't make St.Patty's day cards, but I do have some green to show you today!
How To Make It:
1. From your Pear Pizzazz cardstock cut four leaves using the Botanical Builders Framelits set. Cut one fern, one feather and two medium leaves. Once cut, stamp leaf details on to pieces then dauber around their edges with Old Olive ink. For the more detailed Leaf like the ferny type leaf you may like to use the Die Brush & Mat (140603) for easy removal.
2. Randomly stamp the medium and feather leaf backgrounds around the left hand and bottom edges of your small square of Sahara Sand in Pear Pizzazz Ink. Stamp leaf details on top in Old Olive Ink. Dauber around the edges of this piece first in Pear Pizzazz and then in Old Olive.
3. Using Always Artichoke Ink stamp sentiment from Watercolor Wings Stamp set in the top right of the layer.
4. Adhere your two medium leaves and feather leaf to the layer on the left approximately 1” from the bottom using Glue Dots.
5. Wrap your Linen Thread around your layer three times and tie in a knot at the back of the layer.
6. Adhere your fern type leaf on top of the linen thread on the left to keep it with the other leaves.
7. Using more Linen thread. Fold it over three times and thread through two of the holes on the silver button and tie in a knot at the front. Adhere your button over the leaf bases with 2 or 3 glue dots (you don’t want it falling off!)
8. Score Sahara Sand Base Card at 4 1/8", fold and burnish. Adhere Always Artichoke piece with Dimensionals.
9. Adhere top Sahara Sand layer to Always Artichoke Layer with Dimensionals
Stamp Sets: Botanical Blooms (140757), Watercolor Wings (139424)
Inks: Pear Pizzazz (131180), Old Olive (126953), Always Artichoke (126972)
Paper: Sahara Sand (121695), Always Artichoke (108610), Pear Pizzazz (131290)
Other: Botanical Builder Framelits (140625), Big Shot (113439), Big Shot die brush (140603), Linen Thread (104199), Silver Basic Metal Buttons (133319), Sponge Daubers (133773), Stampin Dimensionals (104330), Glue Dots (103683)
Sahara Sand Card Stock: 4 1/8” x 8 ¼”, 3 13/16” x 3 13/16”
Always Artichoke Card Stock: 4” x 4”
Pear Pizzazz Card Stock: 4 x 4
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG