Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have a gorgeous card to share. I just love the pop of Blackberry Bliss on this one!
· Stamp Sets – Flower Patch ( #134207)
· Framelits – Flower Fair (#133731) – BUNDLE (#136788)
· Cardstock – Blackberry Bliss (#133675) 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (fold in half), Whisper White (#100730 $8.50) 4” x 5-1/4”, Scrap of Mossy Meadow (#133645)
· Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss (#133642), Hello Honey (#133643), Tangelo Twist (#133646)
· Designer Series Paper – Moonlight (#133701) scrap – could also use Hello Honey
· Misc. – Big Shot (#113439), Dimensionals (#104430), Glue Dots (#103683), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246)
1. On scrap white Stamp largest flower with Blackberry Bliss ink and stamp off. Ink Coordinating flower in Blackberry Bliss and stamp on top of large flower image.
2. Stamp small flower in Blackberry Bliss. Use scrap from Moonlight DSP for middle layer.
3. Use Framelits to cut out images.
4. On Whisper White layer, stamp other images, leaving enough room for large flower and leaves. Stamp off with Hello Honey to create layered flower. Layer large flower with pieces using Diminsionals for layer. Attach leaves to back of flower with Glue Dots. Attach with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp Greeting.
6. Add Rhinestones to flowers.
I hope you like it!
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!