It is almost that time! Valentine's day is coming soon!! Today I've got this cute gift bag idea to share!
How to Make It:
- Stamp the heart in Blushing Bride ink on Whisper White paper.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink and heat emboss it in Gold.
- Cut out the sentiment using the Lots of Labels Framelits & punch a hole in the top for the ribbon.
- Punch out and assemble gold bow using the Bow Builder Punch. Adhere with Glue Dots.
- Make a banner using the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere banner to the back of the Whisper White paper with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp Petite Café Bag with Versamark.
- Layer and assemble.
- Whisper White: 3 x 4
- Gold Glimmer (for bow): 3 x 3
- Love Blossoms DSP Stack: 1 ¾ x 3
Stamp Set: Bloomin’ Love #140643
Inks: Versamark Ink #102283, Blushing Bride #131172
Paper: Whisper White #100730, Gold Glimmer #133719, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack #140548, Petite Café Gift Bags #135826
Other: 1/8” Gold Ribbon #134583, Whisper White Bakers Twine #124262, Banner Triple Punch #138292, Bow Builder Punch #137414, 1/8” Circle Handheld Punch #134365, Lots of Labels Framelits #138281, Heat Tool #129053, Gold Emboss Powder #109129, SNAIL Adhesive #104332, Mini Glue Dots #103683
Buy what you need by clicking on each item below, make sure you scroll through the list to see all the items used:
January Hostess Code to use: 2AGKYB9A