HAPPY FAMILY DAY! 🙂
- Score Powder Pink cardstock at 2-3/4” & 5-1/2”; fold in opposite directions (accordion style).
- Attach printed DSP to smaller scored portions of Powder Pink cardstock.
- Using Berry Burst ink, stamp sentiment and floral image on one of the 4” x 5-1/4” white cardstocks. Attach this to the Powder Pink base.
- Score Fresh Fig strip at 2-3/4” & 5-1/2”; fold in opposite directions (accordion style).
- Using Berry Burst ink, stamp sentiment on a small white strip.
- Attach all 3 white strips to Fresh Fig strip. See photo for placement.
- Fold Powder Pink card base closed. Fold Fresh fig strip (accordion style) and attach to card base making sure to only apply adhesive where the strip needs to attach (both ends).
- Using Berry Burst ink, stamp flowers on remaining white cardstock; punch out. Adhere to front flap using dimensionals. Apply Wink of Stella to flower centers.
- Die cut Fresh Fig butterfly; attach to card front strip. Attach pearl to center of butterfly.
- Powder Pink: 4-1/4” x 11”
- Whisper White: (2) 4” x 5-1/4” 3/4” x 5-1/4” (2) 3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Fresh Fig: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” and 1” x 11”
- DSP: (2) 2-1/2” x 4”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!