Good Morning! Happy Friday!
I've got a really cute treat holder to show you today!
You can download the instruction sheet for this project: Birthday Blossoms Treat Holder
Here are the supplies used on this project:
- Cucumber Crush Designer Series Paper: 1 ½” x 6”, score at 2 ½” and 3 ½”
- Watermelon Wonder scrap
- Dotted Lace Trim, Cucumber Crush, 4”
- Score the Cucumber Designer Series Paper at 2 ½” and 3 ½”.
- Insert the end of the paper into the middle channel of the Banner Triple Punch.
- Rotate the paper and punch the other end.
- Fold on the score lines, join the two banner ends together and staple.
- Tie a knot in the lace trim and attach over the staple with a glue dot.
- Stamp the flower image in Versamark on Watermelon Wonder cardstock.
- Punch out flower image with the Pansy Punch.
- Place a medium size, White Perfect Accents adhesive dot in the center of the flower.
- Place a dimensional on the back of the flower and attach it to the treat holder.
- Insert a chocolate nugget in the treat holder.
- Surprise a friend by gifting them this little treat!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
August Hostess Code to use: T4EXXBMV
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!