I was looking to make a non-traditional Valentine’s Day Card for a card exchange with some of my team members and decided to use a birthday stamp set instead.
I really fell in love with the flower in this stamp set and wanted to colour it with the Brusho Crystals.
Once I finished colouring it, I chose the rest of the card design. I’m happy with how it turned out.
Tips & Directions:
- Stamp flower using Basic Black Archival Ink on Shimmery White cardstock, then quickly use clear embossing powder to heat emboss.
- Sprinkle Brusho on plastic (or a plate), then use with an Aquapainter to colour image.
- I wet the cardstock first and then added a bit of the colour and lightly spread it.
- Let dry. Add Wink of Stella to flower to add shimmer.
- Use Paper Snips to cut flower out.
- Use Labeler Alphabet to stamp word on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out.
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!