I've got another look at some of the NEW products from the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue! Today's card features the Birthday Banners stamp set, with the NEW coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and Balloon Bouquet Punch. I just love when stamp sets have so many coordinating dies and punches!
How To Make It:
1. Stamp the balloon from Birthday Banners in three colors randomly on the Whisper White layer- here we used Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo. Stamp three additional balloons with Peekaboo Peach on a scrap Whisper White sheet.
2. Stamp the Basic Black balloon outlines on all the balloons.
3. Stamp the banner and words from Birthday Banners on a scrap of Whisper White.
4. Use the Magnetic Platform on the Big Shot to cut out the the banner using the Bunch of Banners Framelits. Then punch the balloons using the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
5. Attach the Whisper White panel to the card base using SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Attach the punched out balloons and die cut banner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Birthday Banners Stamp Set #141506
Whisper White #100730, Peakaboo Peach #141417
Emerald Envy #141415, Peekaboo Peach #141417, Flirty Flamingo #141397, Basic Black #121045
Bunch of Banners Framelits #141488, Big Shot #143263, Balloon Bouquet Punch #140609, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Snail Adhesive #104332, Magnetic Platform #130658