- Score Whisper White Card Base panel in half at 5-1/2″. Fold in half, crease with the Bone Folder to form card base.
- Adhere the 6″ piece of ribbon to the Soft Sky panel ~ 1-1/4″ up from bottom edge.
- Stamp Birthday Cheers greeting with Tuxedo Black ink in the mid-lower right corner.
- Lay 12″ piece of ribbon under the 6″ piece, and then tie a bow and trim ribbon ends.
- Adhere Soft Sky panel to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Birdhouse Image to the Whisper White layer with Tuxedo Black ink, bring the birdhouses to the lower edge to ‘ground’ them.
- Using the Aqua Painter and Soft Sky Ink Refill, with very little ink refill and mostly water, lightly swoosh some streaks to the entire white panel to create a sky background effect.
- Using the Stampin’ Blends, color in the birdhouse as shown.
- Adhere Whisper White focal image to the Smoky Slate layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the focal image to the Soft Sky panel layer, centering above the ribbon.
- Optional: Brush in the white areas of the sky with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 4-1/4” x 11” 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4”
- Soft Sky card stock: 4” X 5-1/4”
- Smoky Slate card stock: 3-5/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon: 18″ (cut for 6″ & 12″)
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!