This lovely card was made at our last Demonstrator Gathering and stamping night! It was prepared by Heather Fosbery and I loved how she did the 2 tones on the flower!
Want to know how it’s done?
- Ink up the top of the flower with Baja Breeze classic ink pad
- Use a dauber with Pacific Point ink to add colour directly to the edges of the stamp
- Use an Old Olive Marker to ink up the stem of the flower
- Stamp on your paper larger paper
- You then stamp your flower 2 more times and cut out the portions and this time, you use the dauber to ink colour directly to your paper. The top layer of the flower was added using Stamping Dimensionals!
Voila…a beautiful flower!
|Bella Blossoms Stamp Kit:|
|1) Bella Blossoms stamp set (Item #111596) $28.95
2) Baja Breeze ink pad (Item #111833) +
|4) Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (Item #100079) $3.95|
|5) Daubers-set of 12 (Item #102892) $13.75
Sponge daubers are great sponging any project. Daubers slip right onto your finger, giving you greater application control. And with 12 in a package, you can have one for all the colours you use frequently. Small sponges attached to plastic tubes.
6) In Color Assorted Cardstock Pack 8.5" x 11"-36 sheets (Item #111347) $9.50
Purchasing made EASY!
Go to my ONLINE STORE , click on BUY NOW and enter the item numbers and add them to your cart! (You’ll have to create a profile if it’s your firs time)
Bella Blossoms Kit Price $70.05 (+s/h and tax)
If you have any problems with the ordering process, please email me and I’ll be happy to help!