Playing with Brusho Crystals is super fun! If you haven’t tried it yet…it’s perfect for the Emboss Resist Technique!
- Whisper White cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, 3/4” x 4”
- Shimmer White cardstock – 3-3/4” x 5”
- Brush off top of Shimmer White cardstock with the Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp the Butterfly using the VersaMark pad.
- Sprinkle stamped butterfly with White embossing powder and heat using the Heat Tool.
- Using the Aqua Painter brush water over top of Shimmer White cardstock.
- Sprinkle Blue Brusho crystals very lightly. Brush lightly with the Aqua Painter (adding water only if necessary) to create the desired brushed effect.
- Sprinkle Yellow Brusho crystals towards the top of the butterfly and randomly over the blue. Brush with Aqua Painter (adding water if necessary) to create the desired brushed effect. Let dry completely.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White strip. Cut the end using Paper Snips.
- Adhere dryed Shimmer cardstock to the Whisper White card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Wrap the Black twine around 3 times and tie into bow near sentiment.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!