• Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
• Whisper White – 3” x 3”
• Shaded Spruce – 3 pieces @ 3 ½” x 3 ½”
• Designer Paper –3 different patterns @ 3 ½” x 3 ½”
1. Stamp the beachy Santa on Whisper White cardstock scrap using Memento ink.
2. Colour in the image as follows:
a. Blushing Bride for flesh
b. Granny Apple Green for alternating stripes on surfboard, one straw and background of shorts
c. Shaded Spruce for alternating stripes on surfboard, one straw and leaves on shorts
d. Mango Melody for flowers on shorts and umbrella in pineapple
e. Crumb Cake for pineapple and sand and star fish
3. Punch out the Santa image using the 2” Circle Punch.
4. Punch out one each of the designer papers using the 2” Circle Punch.
5. Punch out three 2 ¼” circles from Shaded Spruce cardstock using the punch.
6. Adhere the designer paper circles to the Shaded Spruce circles. Adhere the circles to the center of the card base, slightly overlapping them as shown.
7. Adhere the Santa image over two of the circles as shown using Dimensionals.
8. Stamp the greeting under the Santa image using Memento ink.
9. Add Wink of Stella to the tufts of hair, mustache and beard of Santa.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!