- Mango Melody card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half; 2” x 3”
- Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Basic Black: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Designer Series Paper: 3” x 5-1/2” plus scrap
- Align the five outline origami images on Clear Block I. Ink with Memento Pad and stamp onto Shimmery White card stock. Using G block, stamp dotted line image from the top of each origami image so it extends past the card stock edge.
- Using Stampin’ Blends, outline each of the five images with the darker of the two Blends then colour in with its lighter version. (In the sample, from left to right, the colours are Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight.)
- Stamp small star-like image in Mango Melody on card base to create the background.
- Stamp sentiment on a Designer Series Paper scrap with Memento ink, trim to make sure it’s straight then trim left edge into the banner with Paper Snips.
- Adhere Shimmery White to Basic Black then Designer Series Paper base with SNAIL.
- Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, affix sentiment then curl up the end of the pointed end of the banner with your fingers.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!